oh my gosh. Jay Chou has revealed plans for Secret II! <3.>
I wonder how he would link the storyline from Secret ah.
I thought he went back to the past and his dad died liao? T.T.
anyway, I am so gonna catch his other film,
the one about pandas too. not that I like pandas in particular,
I'm just going to support Jay. <3.>
oh crap. so can't wait for them to come out in the theatres now! :D
anyway, school was pretty alright for today.
was fucking dulanz with the morning crowd,
some bloody idiot went to scratch my adidas watch la!
(I hope that someone's watch is being scratched too. nbcb)
now it has two obvious permanent scratches leh. D:
the rest of the day went past like a blur.
passed my NAPFA five stations, me is so effing happy. <3.>
even broke my record for sit and reach.
never ever in my life had I been able to reach that far.
double happiness okay! :D. okay, gotta go watch Love Blossoms now.
JA.
♥ 7:04 PM